1) Lip Gloss with tint. (I hate sticky lipsticks) I know it's cliché but when your lips feel kissable, how can you help but write a sex scene.
2) Add some height to your step. Not spring, height. I can't walk very well in heels, but I love them. They make my feet, legs and butt sooo pretty. But, wobbling in them is not attractive, so I compromise. Platforms are a beautiful thing and so are kitten heels. They don't kill your feet or back, and they don't scream I've given up. A happy compromise.
3) A new bra. I hate, hate, hate bra shopping. Can't stress that enough. I would rather change diapers, than bra shop. BUT...There is nothing frumpier than a pair of DDs swinging in the wing. I am 44. They hang to my kneecaps without proper support. A new bra makes me feel 30 again.
4) Bobby Pins. Tell the truth, is your hair pulled back in a ponytail? My preferred 'get the hair out of the face so I can type' do is a bun. But I have discover a secret. Pull, twist, insert bobby pin front only, brush the back. Instant style. I then insert a flower to help camouflage that I've not washed it that day. I get more compliments on second day hair NO PONY TAIL than any other. Who knew? Give it a try.
5) Shave everything! My husband actually called me tarantula legs two days ago. Way to kill the mood honey. I have fine blonde hair so I tend to forget to shave until it's too late. But there is nothing sexier than being sleek and soft to the touch, even if it's your own hand doing the touching.
SO there it is, my go to list for feeling sexy at the blink of an eye. You might ask what this has to do with writing? Sexy is as sexy does. Remember, it's all in attitude, if you are rocking that spegghtti stained shirt, who am I to judge but for God sake, go put on some lip gloss that matches!